About Me.

My name is Sandra, also known as your RoyalMistress. Uh, I like shopping, eating, sleeping, partying. Spear time I write poems [see my poetry page below]. I am 21. I'm born to be a Virgo. Caring, loving, in love... Blah Blah Blah.

Music.

You are currently listening to _______.

Archives.

April 2009

PEEPS

»Neshia« »Monty« »Bobby«

LINKS

»GS.Poetry« »My Myspace«



Thursday, April 16, 2009

Penetration el de Anal.

So okay I am pretty bored. Fucking around with this blogspot shit.

Anal.


I've done anal twice, all I have to say is that it was pretty interesting, and
that I probably won't do it again.
It wasn't the pain that got to me, it was the feeling that
I was shitting every time he pulled out. It was weird.
Anyhow, I do have some tips for you if you are going to try anal.

1 Lube the area. This makes it easier for penetration.

2
Start off with something small, such as your fingers, this opens the
asshole some by fingering it.
You can also use toys, such as anal beads, dildos.

3
Never just try to ram your dick it in the asshole.
Don't be a dickhead, it's painful for your bitch.
Fuck her ass, as you would her pussy. Start off gentle.
Just sticking your head in, and taking it out. This stretches it out some more,
making penetration a tad bit less painful.

4 If you have a big dick, [lord a mercy] don't attempt to put all of you in her
do it inch my inch. Put in an inch, take it out, then try it all over again.

5 While you are doing this, you should also play with her pussy, this
will put her in more of a mood. Also taking some the pressure from her ass.

Hmm, I think that's all I can think of right now... So enjoy. Go find you a nasty
hoe, and fuck her tight lil ass. =]


Labels: