About Me.

My name is Sandra, also known as your RoyalMistress. Uh, I like shopping, eating, sleeping, partying. Spear time I write poems [see my poetry page below]. I am 21. I'm born to be a Virgo. Caring, loving, in love... Blah Blah Blah.

Music.

You are currently listening to _______.

Archives.

April 2009

PEEPS

»Neshia« »Monty« »Bobby«

LINKS

»GS.Poetry« »My Myspace«



Friday, April 17, 2009

Sexual Escapade

So this is my first post, I figure I'll just start off with something
simple... A poem that I wrote...

Sexual Escapade

Before you can close the door, I pull you to me, and our lips lock
I take your tongue into my mouth and suck on it slowly
Sucking on my bottom lip, you taste the cherry flavor lips gloss
Finally the door slams shut

Off goes your coat, dropping to the floor,
Soon followed by your tee-shirt and my robe
Still our lips never parted
I pull on your pants, making our way over to the bed,
As I take a seat, while unbuckling your belt,
Your pants…, finally down to your ankles, you step out of those and
Your shoes all in one move

I look up into your eyes, and whisper I love you before I take
your already hard dick into my mouth
Taking a deep breath, you begin to prepare yourself for
the escapade that lies ahead.


The room is now filled with your moans and swears
Occasionally the slurps from me downing that dick
Looking over at the mirror, pleased with what I see,
Your head laid back, knees begin to buckle
You’re now ready to take me on

Lying back on the bed, my thick brown thighs spread “fuck me” I say
Positioning yourself between me, I feel you enter my waiting pussy
Both moaning, I feel myself getting wetter as you go deeper
Trying to hold back my screams as you go harder
Your intentions of making me cream becomes closer

Becoming weaker from your leg shaking, mind blowing sex
I feel the time is coming near
Moaning now at an unsteady pace, I pull your body closer to me
My muscles start a rhythm all on their own, contracting
You feel me getting tighter, wetter, your dick still going deeper
“Oh shit, baby,” I scream, clutching your back, you buckle up,
Your breaths hard in my right ear the end has finally come,
Until next time on another one of our Sexual Escapades

Labels: