About Me.

My name is Sandra, also known as your RoyalMistress. Uh, I like shopping, eating, sleeping, partying. Spear time I write poems [see my poetry page below]. I am 21. I'm born to be a Virgo. Caring, loving, in love... Blah Blah Blah.

Music.

You are currently listening to _______.

Archives.

April 2009

PEEPS

»Neshia« »Monty« »Bobby«

LINKS

»GS.Poetry« »My Myspace«



Saturday, April 18, 2009

Inauguration


Inauguration


The fantasies you have of me are about to become a reality
No more dreaming, no more wishing, no more hoping
Just sit back and allow me to give you the ride of your life
When you enter my world, I promise you will feel nothing but pure bliss
The feeling that you are on cloud 9
Your body will be filled with the feeling of ecstasy without taking the pill
Once you enter my world, you will feel this tightness surround you, but I promise you will love it
My world is like no other, something you’ve never seen before

Before you can take total control over my body
Before you can officially own me, I have to see if you can handle me, so you have to be sworn in
How my body reacts to you, so the inauguration has to begin
How long will you last before you lose all control, before you lose your breath
Being choked, and suddenly feeling the warmth and heat, its smothers you
Thirteen minutes in and eight inches deep, I can hold on anymore
Echoes of me, I start to get weak
No longer able to control the hold that I have over you
I loosen my grip, two seconds later, I tighten back up
It’s like I no longer have control over my world
I scream, and you now know that you’ve won
You give me some thing that you’ve been holding for me, since the day your first fantasy
The gift you give to me rains over my world
I know that’s your thank you
Congratulations to you, you’re now Mr. President of Sandra’s world.

Labels: ,